Your medical office staff need stability and operational efficiency in order for the practice to grow and prosper. Managing users, devices, vendors, assets and licensing can be daunting. From startup to commercialization, running efficiently or meeting regulatory compliance, we offer the support you need.
How can Cloudience assist your team?
Your practice management firm deals with so much day to day. Cloudience lifts the IT burden by offering both remote and on-site IT services at an affordable rate for small and startups while providing enterprise grade services to the mid size healthcare practice.
We work alongside to ensure best practices
You won’t need to sweat the costly repairs, stagnant productivity, or unnecessary downtime that could keep you from meeting your long-term business objectives. Our experienced IT team at Cloudience will help you accurately diagnose and apply solutions that minimize IT ownership and risk.
Accelerate Your Medical Practice Management
When you choose Cloudience, you give your team peace of mind. Our experienced and friendly experts understand and support the myriad of EMR, EHR, cloud based, on-premise software and equipment including VPN’s radiology and all the technology infrastructure needs to run optimally.
Address Your Unique Challenges
We understand your team is unique and has its own objectives and deadlines that need to be met. That’s why we custom-tailor solutions for your unique work environment according to your short-term and long-term goals. When you work with us, you never have to worry about unnecessary downtime again. We’ll boost your productivity and help your company stay on track to improve outcomes.
Experience with vendors you trust
Recapture time and peace of mind
For executive staff
- Security and monitoring for your staff
- Support for email, cloud, software and network devices
- Meet regulatory compliance requirements
- Equipment leasing options
- Vendor & asset management
- Aid in various stages including startup, discovery, funding, clinical trials and commercialization
- Analysis and Graphing such as Graphpad Prism
- Single-cell flow cytometry, scRNA sequencing and analytics tools such as Flowjo
- Molecular biology software such as SnapGene
- Basic ELISA and high throughput micro plate readers
- Incubators, monitoring and alerts
- Master data management
- Entities spread across many sites
- Highly mobile and guarded workforces
- Healthcare / HIPAA
- Customer Driven Regulations
- vCIO strategic IT planning
Switching IT providers, starting a new project or just need support?
Call now 855-8CLOUD9 or book a call back below