Your staff and scientists need stability, efficiency & security to perform. Managing users, devices, vendors, assets and licensing can be daunting. From startup to commercialization, running efficiently or meeting regulatory compliance, we offer the support you need.
How can Cloudience assist your team?
Our friendly IT Experts have the experience and knowledge you need to streamline your technology and keep everything on pace. We understand what your biotech firm needs to accomplish its goals, so we fine-tune your technology & IT process to maximize your company’s performance and outcomes.
We work alongside to ensure best practices
You won’t need to sweat the costly repairs, stagnant productivity, or unnecessary downtime that could keep you from meeting your company’s long-term business objectives. Our experienced IT team at Cloudience will help you accurately diagnose where your Biotech company is falling behind so we can offer you the IT services that are guaranteed to put you on the right track toward success.
Accelerate Your Biotech Team’s Productivity
When you choose Cloudience, you give your team peace of mind. Our experienced and friendly experts understand and support the myriad of lab software and equipment such as incubators, plate readers, cloud software and all your Bioinformatics technology infrastructure needs to run optimally.
Address Your Unique Challenges
We understand your team is unique and has its own objectives and deadlines that need to be met. That’s why we custom-tailor solutions for your unique work environment according to your short-term and long-term goals. When you work with us, you never have to worry about unnecessary downtime again. We’ll boost your productivity and help your company stay on track to improve outcomes.
Experience with vendors you trust
Recapture time and peace of mind
For executive staff
- Security and monitoring for your staff
- Support for email, cloud, software and network devices
- Meet regulatory compliance requirements
- Equipment leasing options
- Vendor & asset management
- Aid in various stages including startup, discovery, funding, clinical trials and commercialization
- Analysis and Graphing such as Graphpad Prism
- Single-cell flow cytometry, scRNA sequencing and analytics tools such as Flowjo
- Molecular biology software such as SnapGene
- Basic ELISA and high throughput micro plate readers
- Incubators, monitoring and alerts
- Master data management
- Entities spread across many sites
- Highly mobile and guarded workforces
- Healthcare / HIPAA
- Customer Driven Regulations
- vCIO strategic IT planning
Switching IT providers, starting a new project or just need support?
Call now 855-8CLOUD9 or book a call back below