Your executive staff and scientists need stability, efficiency & security to perform. Managing users, devices, vendors, assets and licensing can distract your organization from its mission. From early stage startup through funding, trials and commercialization, we’ll become your IT partner for building your brand with confidence while meeting regulatory, security & business goals.
How can Cloudience assist your team?
We have the experience and knowledge you need to plan, implement and streamline your technology to keep everything on pace. We have experience helping ASU biotech setup secure FDA communication, 21cfr Part 11 compliant signing to see them achieve record funding. We fine-tune your technology & IT process to maximize your company’s performance and outcomes.
We work alongside to ensure best practices
You won’t need to sweat the costly repairs, stagnant productivity, or unnecessary downtime that could keep you from meeting your company’s long-term business objectives. Our experienced IT team at Cloudience will help you accurately diagnose where your Biotech company is falling behind so we can offer you the IT services that are guaranteed to put you on the right track toward success.
Improve Your team’s productivity
When you choose Cloudience, you give your team peace of mind. Our experienced and friendly experts understand and support the myriad of lab software and equipment such as incubators, plate readers, cloud software and all your Bioinformatics technology infrastructure needs to run optimally.
Address your unique challenges
We understand your team is unique and has its own objectives and deadlines that need to be met. That’s why we custom-tailor solutions for your unique work environment according to your short-term and long-term goals. When you work with us, you never have to worry about unnecessary downtime again. We’ll boost your productivity and help your company stay on track to improve outcomes.
Experience with vendors you trust
IT Outsourcing for Biotech
For executive staff
- vCIO strategic IT planning
- Outsourced IT Department
- Security and 24/7/365 monitoring
- Support for email, cloud, software and network devices
- Help meet regulatory compliance requirements
- Equipment leasing options
- Procurement & asset management
- Aid in various stages including startup, discovery, funding, clinical trials and commercialization
- Experience with and support for equipment and software such as:
- Diagnostics, decision making, Imaging & Bioinformatics
- Patient management systems
- Laboratory management software
- DNA sequencing systems
- Microplate readers
- Incubators, monitoring and alerts
- Molecular biology
- Microsoft 365 / SharePoint management
- Encryption management
- FDA secure email transacting
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant digital signing
- HIPAA / ePHI compliance
- Master data management
- Entities spread across many sites
- Highly mobile and guarded workforces
- Customer Driven Regulations